Client Account Manager
Full time, permanent
Ocee & Four, Northampton (flexibility on location can be explored)
Competitive with potential to earn commission
UK Sales Director
We are looking for a Client Account Manager to join the UK Sales team in this newly created role due to the significant growth and potential with this key account.
Main responsibilities of the role
The purpose of the role is to manage the day to day administration of this key account including sales order input, customer service enquiries, product returns, complaints and responding to project opportunities.
This person will need to be able to create long-term, trusting relationships with the Key account purchasing team and c300 strong sales team to further develop this growing account and maximise furniture project opportunities. Managing a large marketing budget and identifying initiatives that gives the business full value for this, meeting keystaff and end users on site for enquiries and project follow-ups and after a period of time supporting the external sales team pro-actively, such as presenting at regional sales meetings, will be keyelements of this role.
Required knowledge and skills we are looking for
- Customer focused with proven ability to build trust with customers.
- A strong communicator and highly effective and organised administrator.
- An efficient Account Manager who can demonstrate a high level of knowledge about their company’s products and services to provide customers with the most effective solutions.
- Proven work experience as an Internal Account Manager or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com